- Ürün Özellikleri
- Ödeme Seçenekleri
- Yorumlar (0)
- Tavsiye Et
PAM-7Q GPS Module
Parallax’s PAM-7Q GPS Module embeds the very capable uBlox PAM-7Q GPS device in a project-friendly module. Suitable for any experience level, it provides all of the standard services like location fix, speed, heading, altitude measurements, and atomic date and time.
The user-friendly mounting holes and 5-pin header make it easy to integrate into solder-free breadboard projects, and the onboard voltage regulator and buffer circuitry mean its ready for use with both 3.3 V and 5 V microcontrollers.
- Useable in solder-free breadboard projects
- Ready for use with both 3.3 V and 5 V microcontrollers
- Satellite-lock LED shows you when your module is on and receiving data
- Onboard super-capacitor preserves data for up to 30 minutes after power is disconnected
- Robo-Magellan projects
- Fleet tracking
- Heading and speed measurements